Couples who want to end their marriage have two legal options – divorce and annulment. Both of these options have several similarities and dissimilarities. Let’s take a look at the two examples mentioned below – Case 1: You and your spouse got married six years ago. You have kids, joint bank accounts, and you also run a business together. However, lately, you realized your marriage … Continue reading What Is the Difference between a Divorce and an Annulment?
- Steven Peskind recently presented at Summit 20
- Peskind Law Firm Featured in National Publication
- MR. PESKIND RECEIVES AWARD: BEST LAWYERS IN AMERICA©
- Edward E. Milas has been promoted to Senior Associate Attorney
- Attorney Mollie Peskind co-chair of the family law committee of the Kane County Bar Association