Couples who want to end their marriage have two legal options – divorce and annulment. Both of these options have several similarities and dissimilarities. Let’s take a look at the two examples mentioned below – Case 1: You and your spouse got married six years ago. You have kids, joint bank accounts, and you also run a business together. However, lately, you realized your marriage … Continue reading What Is the Difference between a Divorce and an Annulment?
- Mr. Peskind Releases the Second Edition of “Divorce in Illinois: The Legal Process, Your Rights, and What to Expect.”
- Mr. Peskind recently attended the annual meeting of the ACFTL
- Mr. Peskind Speaks on the Effective Use of Trial Evidence
- Illinois CPA Society Family Law Conference
- Mr. Peskind Wins Prestigious Award from Peers