Top Reasons to Hire Us
You have many choices for an attorney to represent you in your family law matter. Why should you use Peskind Law Firm to help you through this difficult period? Here are some reasons:
1. We are smart. Our firm knows the law and how to use it for your benefit. In fact, Mr. Peskind has written five books on family law. Many judges throughout the state rely on Mr. Peskind’s books as a reference on Illinois family law.
2. We employ an accountant. We are one of the only divorce firms in Illinois to use a Certified Public Accountant. She analyzes complex financial and tax information and prepares reports for the lawyers to use in negotiations or court. By using an in house accountant we go beyond other firms who must rely on outside resources. This benefit saves our clients time and money. We have resources that few if any other firms can offer.
3. We are goal oriented. We don’t approach our cases without direction or planning. Rather, we develop strategies based on both your immediate interests and your long term concerns as well. We employ a Certified Divorce Coach, who can work with you to develop realistic goals for your future.
4. We work hard. We are not lazy lawyers. We work very hard to help you through this difficult time. We don’t make excuses; instead, we look for solutions to your problems.
5. We work together. You don’t have only one person looking out for your interests: you have our entire team behind you. At Peskind Law Firm, several people will be available to help you through this difficult period in your life.
6. We have experience. With over 40 years of cumulative experience, we have solved many problems for our clients. We have the experience to help you address any possible problem that confronts you in family court. There is nothing we haven’t seen!
7. We respond. Our firm prides itself on providing the highest level of service to our clients. The number one client complaint about lawyers is their unresponsiveness. Unlike those unresponsive lawyers, we act on our clients’ problems and strive to resolve them. We are timely and keep you posted on all developments of your case. And we return your calls and emails without delay.
8. We are professional. We don’t believe that immature outbursts in court impress judges. We handle our cases professionally and maturely. Judges can tell the difference between a well-prepared argument and one made by a grandstanding lawyer who is hiding his or her lack of preparation. Bratty courtroom tirades don’t win cases, intelligent preparation does.
9. We are creative. We are always looking for “out of the box” solutions for your problems. We are problem solvers, not problem creators.
10. We are flexible. We work with you to find the best way to approach your case. We are user-friendly and make sure that we represent you in a way that works best for you. The goal of any divorce lawyer should be to help the client through this difficult process and leave them with the tools necessary to continue on with their new life successfully.
Peskind Law Firm is recognized as not only one of the top law firms in the state but also Mr. Peskind is acknowledged as one of the top lawyers in the country. Our clients choose us because of our substantial experience, commitment, and attentiveness. Let us help you.