Family law lawyers St. Charles, IL
Depth and breadth of experience in litigation
Peskind Law Firm provides supportive, organized and proactive family law professional legal services to people during difficult times.
Steven N. Peskind has argued before the Illinois Supreme Court in two significant cases: In re Marriage of Collingbourne and In re John M. The former case affected a custodial parent’s ability to move from Illinois and the latter case questioned the constitutionality of the Illinois Parentage Act.
Specifically, the Peskind Law Firm assist parties in family law matters involving:
- Legal separation
- Premarital planning (prenuptial agreements)
- Pre-divorce planning
- Valuation and distribution of closely held corporations
- Distribution of employment benefits including stock options and retirement plans
- Taxation related to divorce
- Maintenance and alimony
- Custody and visitation
- Removal and relocation of children
- Grandparent and other third-party rights
- Surrogacy and assisted reproduction matters
- Appeals in the appellate supreme court
Family law constantly changes. Changes to the Illinois Marriage and Dissolution of Marriage Act that took effect in January of 2016 can be found by clicking here.The Peskind Law Firm recognizes that attorneys are needed in a variety of matters. We welcome clients who have concerns involving issues such as same-sex relationships, assisted reproduction, surrogacy and other related matters.
For more information, please contact the Peskind Law Firm at 630.444.0701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a question?