Couples who want to end their marriage have two legal options – divorce and annulment. Both of these options have several similarities and dissimilarities. Let’s take a look at the two examples mentioned below – Case 1: You and your spouse got married six years ago. You have kids, joint bank accounts, and you also run a business together. However, lately, you realized your marriage … Continue reading What Is the Difference between a Divorce and an Annulment?
- PESKIND LAW FIRM RECEIVES Ranking from U.S. NEWS – BEST LAWYERS® ‘BEST LAW FIRMS’ 2020
- Mr. Peskind recently attended a seminar on the Law Practice of Abraham Lincoln
- Steven N. Peskind authored the USA-Illinois Chapter for the 3rd Edition of the ICLG - Family Law 2020
- Peskind Law Firm Sponsors Blood Drive hosted by Versiti
- Mr. Peskind Receives Prestigious Award: Best Lawyers in America©