Couples who want to end their marriage have two legal options – divorce and annulment. Both of these options have several similarities and dissimilarities. Let’s take a look at the two examples mentioned below – Case 1: You and your spouse got married six years ago. You have kids, joint bank accounts, and you also run a business together. However, lately, you realized your marriage … Continue reading What Is the Difference between a Divorce and an Annulment?
- Steven N. Peskind, Esq. Named Life Fellow of the American Bar Foundation!
- "The Divorce Trial Manual: From Initial Interview to Closing Argument" takes #1!
- Steven N. Peskind takes #1 Book in Fiscal year
- Steven N. Peskind: Top 100 family law trial lawyers with the ACFTL
- Steven N. Peskind as Featured Guest on Gavel Talks Podcast