Combine the general stress of the holidays with a recent divorce and custody battle, and you have a recipe for a less-than-jolly season. While the post-divorce holidays may be different, they don’t have to be stressful. No matter what you and your former spouse disagree on, you are likely both in agreement that you want a happy, low-stress holiday for your children. If you’ve been … Continue reading 7 Tips for Co-Parenting During the Holidays
- Steven N. Peskind, Esq. Named Life Fellow of the American Bar Foundation!
- "The Divorce Trial Manual: From Initial Interview to Closing Argument" takes #1!
- Steven N. Peskind takes #1 Book in Fiscal year
- Steven N. Peskind: Top 100 family law trial lawyers with the ACFTL
- Steven N. Peskind as Featured Guest on Gavel Talks Podcast