When two individuals marry, their intentions are often to live a happy married life and care for each other. However, the soaring divorce rates in the U.S. tell us that the intention of living happily-ever-after is seldom achieved. Furthermore, numerous American couples are enduring a bad marital bond either because they do not want to break up or wrongly believe their relationship is salvageable. If … Continue reading A Guide: Separating Is Better Than Being in a Bad Marriage
- Steven N. Peskind, Esq. Named Life Fellow of the American Bar Foundation!
- "The Divorce Trial Manual: From Initial Interview to Closing Argument" takes #1!
- Steven N. Peskind takes #1 Book in Fiscal year
- Steven N. Peskind: Top 100 family law trial lawyers with the ACFTL
- Steven N. Peskind as Featured Guest on Gavel Talks Podcast