Divorce can be a long and complicated process, especially if the couple has significant marital assets (house, cars, retirement plans, and family business) to split. Deciding who gets what makes the process more difficult. Before we go any further, let’s understand what marital property is and how you can determine which assets fall under this category. Marital Versus Separate Property Marital assets (also called community … Continue reading How to Divide Marital Assets in a Divorce
- Steven N. Peskind, Esq. Named Life Fellow of the American Bar Foundation!
- "The Divorce Trial Manual: From Initial Interview to Closing Argument" takes #1!
- Steven N. Peskind takes #1 Book in Fiscal year
- Steven N. Peskind: Top 100 family law trial lawyers with the ACFTL
- Steven N. Peskind as Featured Guest on Gavel Talks Podcast