When divorce hits a family, every member of the house feels a terrible sense of loss and anxiety. This is more so in the case of kids who are confused about the dynamics of relationships and are tongue-tied when expressing their feelings. Scientific studies have shown that children exposed to parental conflicts are at a high risk of suffering from emotional and behavioral issues. Therefore, … Continue reading How to Help Your Kids Adjust to Your Divorce
- Steven N. Peskind, Esq. Named Life Fellow of the American Bar Foundation!
- "The Divorce Trial Manual: From Initial Interview to Closing Argument" takes #1!
- Steven N. Peskind takes #1 Book in Fiscal year
- Steven N. Peskind: Top 100 family law trial lawyers with the ACFTL
- Steven N. Peskind as Featured Guest on Gavel Talks Podcast