For long, it was believed that about half of the marriages in the U.S. end in divorce. However, this is a long-standing, depressing myth that stemmed from surveys in the late 1970s and the early 1980s after the introduction of no-fault divorce. The data has been blatantly repeated on texts ever since. According to the latest data, the divorce rate in the U.S. in 2016 … Continue reading 5 Ways to Strengthen a Marriage and Avoid Divorce
- PESKIND LAW FIRM RECEIVES RANKING FROM U.S. NEWS – BEST LAWYERS® ‘BEST LAW FIRMS’ 2022
- We are proud to announce that all five of our attorneys have been named Super Lawyers for 2022.
- MR. PESKIND RECEIVES HONORING AWARD: BEST LAWYERS IN AMERICA©
- John Peskind and Steven Peskind recently obtained a successful result in the Appellate Court
- Mr. Peskind celebrates his 15th consecutive year as a member of the American Law Institute