For long, it was believed that about half of the marriages in the U.S. end in divorce. However, this is a long-standing, depressing myth that stemmed from surveys in the late 1970s and the early 1980s after the introduction of no-fault divorce. The data has been blatantly repeated on texts ever since. According to the latest data, the divorce rate in the U.S. in 2016 … Continue reading 5 Ways to Strengthen a Marriage and Avoid Divorce
- "The Divorce Trial Manual: From Initial Interview to Closing Argument" takes #1!
- Steven N. Peskind takes #1 Book in Fiscal year
- Steven N. Peskind: Top 100 family law trial lawyers with the ACFTL
- Steven N. Peskind as Featured Guest on Gavel Talks Podcast
- PESKIND LAW FIRM RECEIVES RANKING FROM U.S. NEWS – BEST LAWYERS® ‘BEST LAW FIRMS’ 2022