Money is the underlying cause behind complicating divorce cases, leading couples to make several financial mistakes that cost them dearly. Financial decisions in the divorce process are convoluted and often painted with harsh emotions of pain, resentment, and frustration. A divorce is an emotionally harrowing experience that can leave you making financial decisions that can haunt you later. Therefore, it is critical to be aware … Continue reading 8 Financial Mistakes You Must Avoid When Going through a Divorce
- Steven N. Peskind, Esq. Named Life Fellow of the American Bar Foundation!
- "The Divorce Trial Manual: From Initial Interview to Closing Argument" takes #1!
- Steven N. Peskind takes #1 Book in Fiscal year
- Steven N. Peskind: Top 100 family law trial lawyers with the ACFTL
- Steven N. Peskind as Featured Guest on Gavel Talks Podcast