BITCOINS AND DIVORCE: HOW TO FIND, VALUE, AND DIVIDE THEM IN AN ILLINOIS DIVORCE Protect your financial future by understanding how Illinois courts have started dividing cryptocurrency in a divorce setting. Bitcoin first emerged in 2009, but it took several years to capture the public’s imagination. Now that cryptocurrency prices have skyrocketed, opposing parties in divorce court have taken notice. But what is cryptocurrency? How … Continue reading Dividing Cryptocurrency in a Divorce
- Steven N. Peskind, Esq. Named Life Fellow of the American Bar Foundation!
- "The Divorce Trial Manual: From Initial Interview to Closing Argument" takes #1!
- Steven N. Peskind takes #1 Book in Fiscal year
- Steven N. Peskind: Top 100 family law trial lawyers with the ACFTL
- Steven N. Peskind as Featured Guest on Gavel Talks Podcast